Now that California has reached phase 2 of our Covid-19 Shelter in Place precautions, we are providing selective delivery & decor options. In an effort to minimize exposure for our crew and clients we currently have a minimum order of $150. to place an order or request more information, give us a call at 925. 934. 3186 or email us with the contact form below.
Here are some things you should know. You can find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQ.
Q. How far in advance should I place my order?
A. We recommend placing your order 2-4 weeks in advance for most dates | 6-10 weeks in advance for busy seasons, (May-June | Oct-Dec.) Next day & same day deliveries are limited to availability & creativity. The more allotted time you give us, the more attention we can give you.
Q. I’ve never ordered balloons before! How does this work?
A. We are happy to introduce you to the joy of ordering balloons!
- Email or call us to check our availability.
- A deposit is required to reserve your event on our calendar.
- If you know what you want, give us a call or email us with your request. We can begin a consultation.
- If you don’t know what you want, we recommend starting by looking at our work on our website, Instagram or Facebook to get some ideas.
- Consultations are available via telephone, email or can be scheduled to meet in person at our showroom.
- Special designs, bespoke sculptures or anything customized is our specialty and is reserved for committed clients.
- After your consultation, we will provide you with an estimate.
- Once you have confirmed the order, payment is handled. Deposit is required to reserve the date. Final payment is due 7 days prior to your event.
- Following the event all pick-ups, rentals or hardware is returned to us.
Q. How much is a deposit and what does it do?
A. $50 Deposit will “Save the Date” and applies to your final balance. Higher deposit may be required for special orders and/or larger installations. The deposit is non-refundable (with some exceptions).
Q. What is considered Local vs. Greater Bay Area
A. Local: Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, Oakland, Berkeley + Alameda
Greater Bay Area: Any city in the Bay Area not listed above.